Wanderer 1536 – Teal
We are pleased to offer this fantastic opportunity to acquire a much sought after Espirit variant for sale for just £3000 (see boat history). She was built in 2003 by the Porter Brothers and purchased in 2008 by the current owner.
Teal is stored at home under a tarpaulin during the off-season and is currently lying at the sailing club near Pershore, Worcestershire. The owner is offering free delivery within 40 miles of Malvern.
Included in the price:
- Non-slip floorboards
- Wooden rudder & centreboard
- Slab reefing main
- Storm & Main jibs & Whisker Pole
- Toe straps
- Combi-trailer with jockey wheel
- Fishermans anchor, chain and warp
- Self bailers and double action bilge pump
- 3 rung recovery ladder
- Boat cover – by Rain&Sun, two years old, stored indoors during off-season
Teal is a young Wanderer for 17 years old, is in excellent condition and receives pleasant comments from club members.